Hart Marketing Matrix
Overview of Solution
Any successful campaign implementation must begin with a carefully constructed, comprehensive long-term plan. Hart Creative Marketing, Inc.'s approach to interactive solutions development is based on this philosophy; we believe winning ventures begin with a fundamentally sound strategy and a clearly defined scope. Whether the goal is a Web site, a corporate intranet, multimedia presentation, promotion or a combination of these solutions, the elements must be supported by a solid foundation. Prior to commencing development, Hart Creative Marketing, Inc. requires our client partners to engage our team in a strategic planning process. The purpose of the process is to accurately define the scope of an initiative and develop a strategic plan designed to identify baselines, challenges, opportunities and goals in a variety of areas.
The result of this process is called a Hart Marketing Matrix. The Hart Marketing Matrix methodology is forged upon a flexible framework that has been refined by over seven years of interactive initiatives. The framework is designed to accommodate projects of all sizes and degrees of complexity, based on initiative and budget. The creation of a Hart Marketing Matrix usually spans between thirty and ninety days, depending on scope and availability of client partner resources.
Built upon a proven methodology that has been utilized to develop interactive solutions for Hart Creative Marketing, Inc.'s Fortune 500 client partners.
1) Engages the Hart Creative Marketing, Inc.'s team of technology, creative, strategy and project management experts as an consultative extension of your team.
2) Leverages Hart Creative Marketing, Inc.'s expertise and prior experience in developing interactive solutions.
3) Mitigates risks by uncovering potential pitfalls prior to engaging in full project development.
4) Creates the consensus and documentation required to accurately scope a successful interactive initiative.
5) Defines project phases, timelines and budgets based on a well defined strategic plan that has accounted for all stakeholders.